Monday, October 30, 2017

October Planner Pages by Tangii


Hey yall, Tangii here.  For today's post I did some playing with some Halloween stickers and Planner stamps (all items used are listed at the bottom of my post).   You could use this format for any month.  Just change up the stickers that you use.  This is my Daughter's planner and is actually a 1/2 sheet size, so 5 1/2" x 8".  I also used the Coloring Book Watercolor Pencils (12 pack).


My daughter struggles when Monday strolls around, and being the coffee lover that she is, I used the Coffee Plans, Clear Planner set on Mondays.  I also had some fun with the 31st, she still LOVES dressing up for Halloween, lol. 


I used Everyday Plans, Clear Planner set for Pay Day's & Date Nights.  For the cute lil Piggy & Heart I just stamped them in black and used the Coloring Book Watercolor Pencils to color them in, I did NOT add water since this is not the correct type of paper.  I also added some "List" categories for her on the far right!  Thinking I should have added a "Clean your room" under the first category! lol


Her planner also has weekly layouts, but when I decorate my Monthly views I always make sure there is still room for writing things in!  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: