Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Halloween Treats 4 Ways by Samantha


Hello! Samantha here, and today I'm getting ready for Halloween. I've got 4 different containers all packaged up with treats, but here's the best part: I only used one sticker sheet to decorate all 4 containers. 


I'm telling you, no matter what you have to package up, SRM has a container for that! As you can see in the photo above all 4 containers are decorated with stickers from the We've Got Your Sticker Treats sticker sheet. Here's a closer look a the different containers I chose to use and what fits inside.


First up are the pillow boxes. They come in 3 different sizes (small, medium, large) and 2 different materials (kraft and clear). The small pillow box is perfect for a handful of candy corn, while the medium size fits a couple of fun sized candy bars or bags. The clear are a great way to show off brightly colored candy, while the kraft are great for making your treat a surprise. 


One of my all time favorite SRM products are the clear tubes, but if you're looking for something just a bit different this time around (and something that won't roll away from you), these tall thin clear boxes are super fun. I stuffed mine with 4 pieces of licorice, but smaller candies like Rollos, M&M's, Skittles, Kisses, and the like fit wonderfully in this box. 


The last box I decorated was a kraft window box. This comes in a few different sizes, but I chose the 4 1/8" x 4 1/8" size. This box fits 3-4 fun sized candies in it. You also get the best of both worlds; both a clear window and a kraft box to decorate with stickers. You can even match your stickers (pumpkin sticker) to your candy (Reeses Pumpkin) like I did. 


And that's it guys! All you need is one sheet of stickers to decorate all these treats...and you'll even have stickers left over to use in your planner or scrapbook. 

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is so sweet!

Kelly Sasman said...

Love all your great treat ideas! Thank you.