Monday, May 7, 2018

Clean and Simple LOVE Layout by Giorgia


Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here with a clean and simple romantic layout with a picture that I really love: it is one of our engagement pictures (we took a photo shoot in dreamy Umbria hills).

I backed a white cardstock onto patterned paper and I created the background using watercolors: I simply create lines in different colors with a wet brush.
Then I stamped "love you" from SRM Clear Stamp / BIG Love set (I used it as title) and also little words from SRM Clear Stamp / Just Believe set - I love these tiny words!



I decorated with stickers, chipboard and sequins and I added a journal printed in a beautiful brush font with my computer: it is made of some lyrics from a song we played at our wedding.

Here some close ups:






I hope you liked my layout.

Until next time,
ciao, Giorgia


SRM products used 

No comments: