Thursday, April 26, 2018

"Faux" Project Life Cards by Giorgia


Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here and today I want to share with you an idea on how to use Project Life cards if you are not into Project Life.  I'm calling them "faux" Project Life cards!   
I was so lucky to win a set of Project Life cards, but I don't like to do it, so I thought of using them in my cards! 
I created a panel with them and added embellishments; as sentiment I used SRM Stickers.

Here it is the first card:





And here it is the second one: in this one I also added a sweet SRM ladybug sticker as embellishment.





Both my cards are springy and feminine and they could also be meant as a card set: you can put them in a SRM Stickers bag, or box and give them away to a friend as a little gift.

I hope to have given you an idea!
Until next time,
ciao, Giorgia.


SRM products used 


No comments: