Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Bridal Shower Card by Melanie


Hello! Melanie here today to share a card for a Bridal Shower. One of my co-workers is getting married in July and her shower is in a few weeks.



I found out the colors for her wedding and used them to put the card together. The Mini-Calendar stickers are a fun way to mark the date of a special event. I placed a heart sticker from the We've Got Your Sticker/Forever sheet over the date of her wedding. Then I added a couple of the sentiments along the edge.


To add some extra detail to the card, I placed a variety of black sticker stitches along edges of the paper layers. Sticker Stitches are my most used SRM stickers! Love them!


The "2018"from Year of Memories Sticker/2018 helps define the year of the event. I can’t wait to tuck this card into my friend’s gift basket at her shower. I know it will bring a smile to her face :)

SRM Products Used:
Sticker Stitches/Black
We've Got Your Sticker/Forever
Mini Calendar Sticker/Decorative 2018
Year of Memories Sticker/2018

No comments: