Friday, April 27, 2018

Celebrating Autism with SRM Vinyl by Shanna


Celebrating Autism with SRM Vinyl

Hello SRM friends!  Shanna here today with a project that is very near and dear to my heart!  



April is Autism Awareness Month, a month that celebrates anyone on the ASD spectrum :)  ASD stands for Autism Spectrum Disorder, and spreads across a HUGE range of differences in the autistic community.  This is so special to me because my youngest child is on the spectrum. I wanted to celebrate him this month especially so I designed a t-shirt for him to wear!  I had trouble deciding on a single design, so I ended up combining two separate design files from the Silhouette Store to make my own design come to life.  


SRM carries Siser EasyWeed HTV and it made the project turn out better than I had ever envisioned and as you might be able to tell....my little guy loved it as well!  


Materials used:
Siser EasyWeed: 
~Mettalic Blue
~Mettalic Red
~White
Silhouette Store Design files 187441 and 9200 (edited)
Silhouette Cameo

I hope you all enjoyed my project today....Until next time!

No comments: