Monday, January 29, 2018

Valentine's Banner by Angie


Hi friends! Angie here with you today to share a cute idea for Valentine's Day.


I made this  banner using just a few simple supplies.

I used the red heart doilies, white lace doilies and the scalloped punched pieces as the basis for my banner. I just layered them up and attached them together with a little glue. 



I used some chipboard letters from my stash to spell the word 'love.' I gave them a coat of black paint and added some black glitter on top of the wet paint. Once the letters were dry, I glued them in the center of the scalloped pieces.



On the two end pieces of the banner, I layered the doilies and scalloped pieces as before and then placed a heart sticker from the Valentine's themed stickers by the dozen set in the center. 



I strung the banner together using some black twine.
Give it a try!! This would make a fun project to do with your kids! 

No comments: