Thursday, January 4, 2018

Thank You Notes by Shantaie


Hello!  Shantaie here today to share my Thank You notes. 


My Mother used to say you are never too broke, busy or important to say "thank you" :). As I look back on her no nonsense simple approach to life and manners in general I tend to agree with her. However grateful we are when we open our gifts, it is easy to forget to say a proper thank you. That is why I have made it a priority to have thank you cards on hand all year but especially during the holidays.
The BIG Thank you stamp set is one of my favorites, and embossed in white on kraft it is the star of the show on this card set.  

I also stamped some branches in green, and a few scattered flowers, colored in with the watercolor twist pencils in shades of red. This type of coloring goes quickly and the result is beautiful. To finish the cards I added a little border sentiment from the brights border and mounted onto a strip of white cardstock.
No matter the reason, having a set of "thank you's" ready to go is really helpful!