Friday, January 26, 2018

Monochromatic Winter Layout by Giorgia


Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here.
This year I spent New Year's Eve and some other days on holidays in Budapest and I 
couldn't wait to scrap those pictures!


So I grabbed my SRM stickers winter themed products and created a monochromatic layout (please take a look to this other monochromatic layout too that I shared on my last post, if you missed it!).
Also this one is made in blue tones, because they remind me of winter!


I went with a vertical design: I added two strips of paper to a light blue cardstock and I simulated stitches with the awesome SRM Sticker Stitches.



I adhered some stickers to white cardstock and used them as embellishments. I used two paper clips to add them to the pictures.


I created a sort of journal under the chipboard title with some sticker. For the layout I used also SRM calendar stickers. I find them really useful to add dates to my LOs!


I hope you liked my layout and wish you a good day. 

Until next time,
ciao, Giorgia

SRM products used 

No comments: