Friday, November 24, 2017

'Tis the Season to be Jolly! by Shelly



Hey y'all! Shelly, here.
Today I'm swinging on in to share a sweet little Christmas tag and gift with you! 


I started with my tag. I kept things nice and easy, so I just built my tag from the bottom up. I started with my patterned paper, then added a touch of kraft cardstock, along with a doily and dark brown cardstock. Once done, I added my sticker on top. Simple, right?!...


After finishing my tag, I simply used a clear container and added some deep green cardstock to the front and back of my container on the inside of it. Once having that done, fill the container with any treat you like. :) To finish things off, I added my tag to the container using two colors of jute twine. Easy peasy, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers supplies: