Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Thanks Card by Amber



Hello SRM Sticker fans. It's Amber here, today I have this fun thank you card to share. My card features two different SRM stamp sets, BIG Praise God and BIG Thank You.


I used one of the border stamps from SRM's BIG Praise God stamp set to create my background. I repeatedly stamped the border in a bright pink ink across my light pink cardstock. Once I had the entire background stamped I die cut my stamped background piece with a large pierced rectangle die and misted the entire piece with some Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmer Mist. I let my panel dry over night and then stamped the big "Thanks' stamp in black ink from SRM's BIG Thank You stamp set and stamped the second half of my sentiment from a stamp set I had in my stash.  


I wanted to add a fun little image to go along with my sentiment so I stamped a cute little penguin onto some white cardstock, colored him with some Spectrum Noir markers, and fussy cut around him. I added him to the upper right side of my card right above my sentiment with some foam tape. Cute, right? This card didn't take long at all, you could easily recreate this with any sentiment stamp set you have in your stash. I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for visiting! 

SRM Sticker Supplies
Clear Stamp / BIG Thank You

---------

WINNERS! 

The winners of the new products from last week's blog and Facebook comments are as follows: 

Fabric Bags:  Katy Clatfelter Young said: 
"So pretty! Love both"

Patterned Bags:  Ann Gillespie said:
"I love the paw prints in black AND in pink. I love dogs and mine will be 14 years old this summer! She has my heart!"

Mini Calendars 2018:   Ange said:
"These are fantastic! Love the decorative calendar and Year of Memories!!"

Bible Journaling Stamps:  Sierra said:
"Wow! These are great! I love the Scripture Notes set. I love that they rhyme."

Planner Stamps:  Amy said:  
"What a FUN release!!!!!"


SaveSave

1 comment:

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! How cutie!!!
Congrats to all the winners!!!