Thursday, June 15, 2017

New Product Introductions - Day #4 - Patterned Bags


Welcome to Day #3 of SRM's New Product introductions.  Today it's all about Patterned Bags!  We have new colors and new sizes and new patterns too!  See all new designs HERE.

Let's do the new pattern first!  It's all about paw prints and I simply love these! And I love the color choices too.  These come in 2 sizes.  The smaller version is 5 1/8" x 6 3/8".  The larger one is 8 1/2" x 11".  

Ahhhhh….So cute!




And here's some additional new colors of the 5 1/8" x 6 3/8" patterned bags.  They come in dots, chevron and stripes!  I'm showing you all of the new colors….but in just one pattern.  Just know that they come in all 3 patterns.  These colors are yummy…perfect for summer or any time of year!  New colors:  Turquoise, Purple, Yellow and Light Pink. 






And also, we are offering all of the stripes, dots, chevron and paw prints in a new larger 8 1/2" x 11" size.  Super fun!


Oh….so many choices!  Which is your favorite size?  Which is your favorite new color?  Leave a comment and you just might WIN some of these very fun bags!

Come see us tomorrow for more new products!




14 comments:

Sue D said...

Very cute. My favorite is the paw prints.

Angela said...

Oh these are fantastic! Love the bright colors!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! I'm a dog lover so, I'm in love for pink paw bags!!! But my fv color is the mint one!!!

Denise Bryant said...

I love the smaller bags, and the pink pawprints bag is my favorite!

Anita said...

Smaller version with paw prints

The Card Garden said...

I'm always a sucker for cute bags and these are pretty darn cute. I can already hear them calling my name.....

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

The pink and white polka dots are calling MY name! Love them. Will use the smaller ones to package my cards and mini albums for craft fairs!

Amy C. said...

My favorite is the polka dot teal bags!

Amy C. said...

My favorite is the polka dot teal bags!

Giorgia Rossini said...

polka dot mint bag!

Unknown said...

I love the paw prints in brown AND in pink. I love dogs and mine will be 14 years old this summer! She has my heart! <3

Karenladd said...

Eeek! I love them all! My favorite size is the larger 8 12 x 11, which would be great for little gifts, and the turquoise dots are just adorable.

Shelly said...

Oh yes...LOVE these!!

SHartl said...

Well, there's no way I can pick a favorite...but if you force me to, I'll go with the Turquoise dots in the largest size. So fun, and handy to have.