Thursday, June 8, 2017

June Planner Pages by Melanie



How is it June already? 2017 is going by so quickly. Good thing I have my planner to keep me on track :). Melanie here today to share some planner fun!

I gathered some SRM supplies together to work on my June pages. I appreciate how easy it is to match the stickers, stamps, and pens. Plus, because I didn't need any tools, this project was great to complete on-the-go while waiting for my son at baseball practice.

 It is fun to mix and match the stamps and stickers together for an event. I also used the Le Pens to trace over the stamp lines to give more color to the page. With their fine tip, this works really well. And the fine tip is helpful for coloring in small details on stamped images.



 Now that the pages are done, I am ready to head into June . . . well, maybe not quite. :)



SRM Products used:
Planner Notes to Self #77041
School Days Planner #77053
Birthday Plans #77054
Year of Memories 2017 #48022
Live Life Calendar Year #49004
Calendar Companion #48010
Planner Icon Stickers #48030
Say It With Stickers Graduation #39023
We've Got Your Border Bright #57008
Le Pen Bright

No comments: