Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Calendar Cards for Pocket Scrapbooking by Samantha


Hello! Samantha here today to share with you a fun stash busting idea. If you love scrapbooking, you're really going to enjoy making yourself a set of these calendar cards for pocket scrapbooking. 


These 3x4 pocket cards are a great way to use lots of bits and pieces of paper as well as lots of SRM stickers. I used a lot of random sticker sheets for these cards (and I'll list them all at the end of this post), but the only ones you have to have for these cards are the 2017 Mini Calendar Sheets in Standard or Decorative


You can make the cards purely decorative, or leave space for journaling. 


I made a card for every month of 2017, and customized them for our regular events. For example, my son's baseball season runs through June, so my June card is baseball themed. School starts in August every year, so my August card is school themed. 


I just gathered these all up and and stuck them in my card file so they'll be ready to use in 2017. Do you like pocket style scrapping? 

No comments: