Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Merry Christmas Card by Amber



Hello everyone! Its Amber here, today I have a colorful Christmas card to share. I used this adorable little elf stamp from My Favorite Things BB Santa's Elves stamp set and paired it with some colorful patterned paper, a few embellishments, and a sentiment sticker from SRM's We've Got Your Sticker/Merry sticker sheet.


To begin I started with an A2 sized white card base and adhered a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper to my card front. I cut a strip of red cardstock, added a white "Merry Christmas" sticker border from SRM's We've Got Your Sticker/Merry sticker sheet down the left side, and adhered it to my card base towards the left side. I absolutely love these clear white sentiment stickers from SRM Stickers, their quick and easy to use and really add a little something, something to a project. The white really pops against a colored background, plus its always fun to use another color besides black. 


For the focal point of my card I die cut a double stitched square out of some white cardstock, stamped my elf image, colored my image with some Spectrum Noir markers, ink blended the background with some yellow ink, and added a mini clothespin with some string and a little red bell to the top left. I adhered my stamped panel with some foam adhesive to the middle of my card to the right of my sentiment and added a little snowflake embellishment toward the bottom right. I hope you enjoyed my Christmas card. Thanks for visiting!

SRM Stickers Supplies
We've Got Your Sticker/Merry

No comments: