Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Simple Brush Lettering & Lunch Box Notes by Karen


Hello!  Karen here today to share a little treat that I made for my daughter.  I love stashing little notes into my daughter's lunch bag. Sometimes it's just a quick little message scribbled on a scrap of paper, but I also like to pre-make cute notes to tuck in for her to discover and let her know I'm thinking about her and think she's amazing.


My SRM Faith and Planner stamps are giving me great inspiration for these notes. I used several stamps, brush markers (LePlumeII) and my ColorIn watercolor pencils to create a set for next week.


I've gotten lots of comments complementing my lettering on my Bible journaling pages. I'm no expert and I have to admit to having trouble achieving the look I want with just a brush marker. However - the dual tipped markers give me a great "cheater strategy" in getting the brush lettering look I like. Take a look at my simple brush lettering technique using Marvy Uchida LePlume II dual tipped markers in this video.


Now you can make your own little notes - for lunchboxes, the bathroom mirror, to send in the mail, or leave one for a coworker to find. Enjoy!


For this project I used:
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments: