Monday, September 26, 2016

Just Believe by Michele


Good morning! Michele here with a water colored card using SRM's Just Believe stamp set. 



I stamped it the flowers with Versamark and embossed it in white.  I water colored the image using Color in Watercolor Twist Markers from Marvy. After it was all dry, I stamped the sentiment using my Misti to be sure everything was straight.  I added some white gel pen highlights and adhered a few sequins. I kept the card fairly simple with a bit of layering at the bottom using an edge punch, and a white string at the top.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

SaveSave

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Michele is SO super talented, and always knows how to inspire me. I need to check out those markers.
Blessings,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com