Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Happy Halloween by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here! 

Can you believe how fast time just keeps going on by?!...Before we know it, it'll be fall and you know what that means...Halloween! Heehee. :)

So, today I'm sharing a fun Halloween treat container. 


You can easily fill it with whatever you like! Candies, little spider rings, mini glow sticks, etc. The possibilities are endless! ;) 
*Confession: I would have filled my container with some chocolates...though, they have seemed to 'disappear'. lol*


I decided on doing something nice and easy. Especially since things can be a little hectic around this time of year. I started with adding my sentiment stickers to different colored cardstock and patterned paper. Afterwards, I cut them into little banners. (For my big 'Happy Halloween' sticker, I simply stuck it onto one of SRM Stickers large punched pieces.)  After, I assembled everything together and then added it to my container. 
Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

SRM Stickers supplies used:

3 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fun & easy, my kind of project!

Drive By Crafts said...

This is spooky cute Shelly.. :)

*Vicki* said...

What a fun treat!! LOVE IT! :)