Thursday, September 25, 2014

Teacher Purse by Cassonda


Hi everyone! Cassonda Tadlock here to share with you an easy and quick teacher gift. My new job has me sharing a room with another Kindergarten teacher so I decided to make her a little gift to show my appreciation. It is her room after all.


Take the Small Clear Purse and swipe some red paint across the front. After it dries use some stamps and white ink to add some designs to the front.  I love this effect and I love these swirl and dot stamps. So fun! !


Tie a pair of sweet little SRM punched pieces to the handle with some Twinery Maraschino Twine. Here I used a pink punched piece for the apple since it's her favortie color. :)


Place the gift or sweet treat inside and close up the purse box. 


I sure hope she loves it! ♥
Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to drop in tomorrow for another dose of SRM Design Team inspiration!

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

This is so cool Cassandra. I would never think of swiping paint on the plastic purse. Love it.