Friday, September 12, 2014

A Sharp Teacher Gift Set by Stacey


Hi SRM Stickers friends!
Stacey Schafer here sharing a Back to School Teacher Sharpie Gift Set!

I've said it before, but I must say it again...SRM Stickers makes gifting EASY!  I adore all of the fun craft bags and containers that are ready to embellish!


I used one of those awesome Embossed Chevron Kraft Bag decorated with a 4" Round White Lace DoilySay It With Stickers/Teacher, and a little Solid Denim Twine bow.


Here's the SRM supplies you'll need to create this easy peasy teacher gift.  


This idea is great for back to school for my boy's high school teachers!  Teachers love SHARPIES, especially in fun, bold colors.  They would also make a great Christmas teacher gift or a teacher thank you gift any time of year. 

Thanks so much for stopping by the SRM Stickers Blog!  Be sure to drop by tomorrow for more inspiration.  

No comments: