Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas Computer Decal by Samantha


Hello! Samantha here today with an idea to deck your halls...or more accurately your computer for Christmas with a Christmas computer decal. 


 It just might be the easiest decorating you do this season. All you need is some vinyl (I used SRM's metallic vinyl, silver and metallic gold) and a way to cut that vinyl (I used a Silhouette Cameo).


To be honest, I spend a lot of time on my laptop. I shop from my computer, edit photos, write blog posts, and the list goes on. Why not dress up my computer for the holidays, and give myself a reminder of what this season is really about?

  
The best part is that, because this is vinyl, when Christmas is over I can easily remove my Christmas computer decal and replace it with something else (I'm thinking, "Act Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly"). What would you put on your computer?

No comments: