Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Hippity Hoppity Easter Bag by Shelly


Hey y'all! Shelly, here! 
Today I'm sharing a fun Easter bag with you! 


I started with using SRM Stickers new patterned bag. In this case, I chose to use the 'dots' bag. You can fill these bags with anything you like! From baked goods to candies to little toys, the possibilities are endless! :)


Once I filled my bag, I folded the top down and set aside. I then made my tag, which was so easy...I used a SRM Stickers Easter tag sticker and place it on white cardstock and then trimmed around it. Simple, right?!... Going back to my bag, I folded a white doily over the top piece and then finished things off with some twine and my sticker tag. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day! 

SRM Stickers products:

Dots Bag

1 comment:

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

I came here per Shelly's instructions on her blog :)

This tag is adorable and it does sound easy... I'll need to save this idea for a future occasion when I'm sure I have a small gift... and have no idea how to package it!