Friday, March 3, 2017

Birthday Box with Jute Twine by Shantaie


Hello!  Shantaie here today with a fun birthday box!


I know everyone loves getting a gift, I also loving giving gifts, it's one of my favorite things to do. The new colorful jute twine is quickly becoming my crafting "go to" product and as you can see I love each color equally. 
I wrapped a kraft box  with patterned paper and topped it with a 4" doily  embellished with a flag border from we've got your border birthday and wrapped it with all four colors of jute twine tied at the top. I placed itty bitty pom-poms along the twine and added a punched piece tag made with take 2 stickers by the dozen birthday


This really is such a festive and cheerful gift wrap that anyone can make. Be sure to keep an eye out for lots of fun ways to use the jute twine in your crafting, making, and of course gift wrapping! 

No comments: