Thursday, February 16, 2017

Bless You Vinyl Box by Samantha


Hello! Samantha here today to share a little project for those of you with spring allergies. You can't make spring allergies any fun, but you can make them a little cuter with this simple Bless You Tissue Box. 


I started with an unfinished wood tissue box holder. I painted it with a bright blue color, because after a winter of snow and dark I'm always ready for bright spring colors. When the paint dried, it was time to add some vinyl.  


I love SRM's metallic vinyl, and I never shy away from mixing it up a bit, so I decided to use both the gold and the silver vinyl on my tissue box. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut both the silver "Bless you!" and a gold shadow to go around it.  


I used transfer tape to position the metallic vinyl on the box. It's that simple to brighten up tissue box and bring a little sunshine while you're muddling through spring allergies!  

No comments: