Tuesday, March 1, 2016

April Planner Fun by Shannon


Hello, Shannon here today to share some of my Planner Fun for April! 
I like "planning" ahead!

There are so many inspiring, amazing planners out there. There's literally endless inspiration. I don't know who has time to design in their planners each and every day. I know I don't. That being said, I totally appreciate being able to easily add fun, colorful details to my planner. SRM Stickers has so many new and amazing stickers, creating a beautiful planner, has never been easier!

I recently created some planner pages using Little BordersPlanner Icon StickersTiny Stickers and LePen's :)


You can use all of these products to help you plan your month, your week, or just record your life in the present

       
...so you can look back and remember little things you may not have thought was significant at the time, but they all tell the story of you...so they are!


I love all the different colors of Le Pen that SRM is now offering!  Perfect for planners!


I hope my planner ideas have inspired you!  Be sure to share your ideas with us or join our Planner Sticker Fun Group on Facebook where you will find even more inspiration!  



No comments: