Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Spring Card Set by Christine


It's blah and dreary outside my windows here in Illinois but I know spring is around the corner.  I'm definitely dreaming of spring and my crafts are showing it!  Christine joining you today with a set of spring cards that will be a hit with anyone you share them with!


I focused my attention on the Sentiment/Spring stickers because they are just so awesome for this kind of thing!  Quick, easy, and so many cute phrases!


 I was creating mini cards - so the Mini Box was perfect for storing them in (and of course decorating up cute).


3 inch cards were a great platform for the sentiments - I didn't need a lot on the card to make them cute!


I stuck with a similar format for each card!  Add a cute focal point, add a sentiment, and add some fo the new Little Borders/Summer.


I also tried to add some dimension to each card - just to keep things interesting!  


Hippity Hoppity was probably meant for bunnies but it's pretty stinkin' cute with frogs too!

Don't let this dreary weather hold you back - start getting ready for spring with some fun spring crafts!  And then be sure to share them with us!

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

These mini cards are all just adorable. I couldn't help but notice the sweet little clear gift box in the background. Love it! Presentation is as important as the cards in my book! Great job!

Shelly said...

Oh, these are sooo cute!!