Monday, February 1, 2016

Month of February Planner Pages by Annette


 Happy Day SRM Stickers Friends.
Annette Allen here with you today.
Click on all the photos to see more detail!


Today I am trying something new.
This is my very first time experimenting with planner pages.
I have to say with all the fun product SRM Stickers has to offer sure makes it easy to create a fun month of planner pages. 


Today I am getting crafty with:
SRM Stickers...


I also used: Pebbles: We Got Together 6x6 paper pad.

I have a simple schedule and did not require much note-reminders, but it was fun decorating it. The Planner Icon Stickers color perfectly with Copic markers. Just in cause you want to add a little color to match your color theme for the month.

Go crazy and fill those planner pages with all sorts of cuteness.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: