Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Vintage Floral Fabric Bags by Shantaie


I just got these new beautiful floral bags in the mail today and I simply couldn't wait to dress them up!

I think I love tea as much as I love coffee, and what a scrumptious way to present a few gourmet tea bags or aromatic loose tea as a favor or a thank you gift!  



I inked the edges of a white doily with pink ink and folded it over the top of the bag, added a paper flower cut with my Silhouette and a double twine bow.  To finish the bag I used a small white punched piece topped with a thank you sentiment sticker.  

 I can't decide which color combination I love best.  Light Pink with pink …


Or Olive with pink.  Just as long as it has pink…I'm OK!


And here's my pretty pair of gift bags.  


Which color combo is your favorite?

Happy crafting! 

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

beautiful
have a great day
hugs ღ