Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SRM/17 Turtles Layout by Christine


Welcome back to day #3 of the 17 Turtles/SRM celebration!


I love cut files and I think SRM Stickers & 17turtles is such a fabulous pairing! I am so excited to see what the rest of the team has to share with you!  Christine joining you today with a layout that features SRM Stickers and the Floral Bouquet file from 17turtles.


SRM Stickers Blog - SRM & 17 Turtles Layout by Christine - #layout #sweet #digitalcutfiles #stickers #17turtles

I decided to cut my flowers in white and back them with various colors of vellum.  I used a medium weight cardstock and because it was a detailed cut I set my Depth at 3 and my Speed at 30.  My blade was set at 4.  I got a perfectly clean cut using my Silhouette at those settings! I then put them together to create a wreath on the layout.

SRM Stickers Blog - SRM & 17 Turtles Layout by Christine - #layout #sweet #digitalcutfiles #stickers #17turtles

I love the softness of the vellum against the black and white but this file would also look neat unbacked or using some patterned papers!  I used a fine tip glue pen to attach the vellum.

SRM Stickers Blog - SRM & 17 Turtles Layout by Christine - #layout #sweet #digitalcutfiles #stickers #17turtles

To carry on the Black and White color scheme I used the We've Got Your Sticker Sweet set.  I used the big "Sweet" for my title and put it right onto the picture.  I then used white word stickers  to create a visual triangle on the layout.  Embellishing around it with some gems and enamel hearts helped add a little sparkle. 

Thanks for stopping in today - make sure to keep coming by to check out more new projects using 17turtles!  Want to WIN gift card from 17 Turtles?  Just leave a comment and you might just win.  Or how about using a special discount code for SRM fans to use on purchases of 17 Turtles Cut Files.  Here's the code: 
17TURTLES25SRM  This code is good from now through March 31st.   

6 comments:

Robin B. said...

Beautiful layout!! I really love the circle of flowers and sweet photo.

cghundley said...

Very unique and
lovely!
Carla from Utah

jkstiles77 said...

What a gorgeous layout ... love the circle of flowers .. so pretty!

Sue D said...

Sweet layout--I like the vellum flowers framing the photo.

Celeste B. said...

So pretty. Love the softness of the vellum.

Helen Gullett said...

I agree the vellum give the soft touch on your layout. And creating the wreath using the individual cutting file is so creative. I love this layout. She is a beautiful girl, too :)