Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Birthday Kraft Boxes by Shantaie


Hello and Happy Birthday from Shantaie! Well .....it doesn't have to be your birthday today to celebrate one of the newest products here at SRM Kraft Boxes in all new stack-able sizes! I LOVE kraft gift containers because they are the perfect neutral canvas to use for literally any occasion!  I added a paper ribbon and bow and a trio of patterned papers to the front of each box.

SRM Stickers Blog - Birthday Kraft Boxes by Shantaie - #birthday #kraftboxes #stickers #twine #punchedpieces

To add a fun message I used a sticker on each box on alternating sides, for the "happy birthday" I relied on one of my all time favorites Happy Birthday Sentiments and for the make a wish I used  We've Got Your Sticker Happy.

SRM Stickers Blog - Birthday Kraft Boxes by Shantaie - #birthday #kraftboxes #stickers #twine #punchedpieces

It goes without saying that every package needs a tag, and we have (in my opinion) the most adorable scallop circles called Punched Pieces to create tags with! I added a cupcake sticker also from We've got your sticker "Happy"  and tied up with some striped bakers Twine in honeydew. Gift presentation complete! 

Thanks for stopping in today and celebrating the kraft box with me!  As you can see we are ready to help you throw your best party yet! Where to start? Kraft boxes of course. They are amazing for party favors, and for your gift giving too! 

No comments: