Friday, November 28, 2014

Celebrate Autumn by Cassonda


Hi Everyone! Cassonda here with a quick "Thanks" card you can send during (or after) the Thanksgiving holiday.  This card was delivered to the hostess of our annual Thanksgiving feast. :)

For this card I used some fun fall papers by Doodlebug. Super cute and they all coordinate which makes it easy to choose which ones to use. I didn't feel like pulling out my sewing maching this time so what did I do?? Reach for those awesome Sticker Stitches. They are wonderful and add just a little stitching touch to anything. I also added an orange Punched Piece and two Fall Sentiment stickers.

SRM Stickers Blog - Celebrate Autumn by Cassonda - #thanks #card #fall #doilies #gold #stickers #thanksgiving

Now here's the cool part...and I hope you can see it ok (you might have to click the photo to see it up close.)  These SRM gold lace doilies can be cut up into whatever size you need. Perfect for when you need just a little bit. I cut out a little gold flower.


There's a little piece of gold peeking out from under the ribbon.  I just had to put it there.  All shiny.  And pretty.  And metallic-y.

SRM Stickers Blog - Celebrate Autumn by Cassonda - #thanks #card #fall #doilies #gold #stickers #thanksgiving

Enjoy and have a great holiday weekend everyone!      

No comments: