Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Embossed Bag Layout by Cathy H.


Hello from Cathy Harper.  I love creating layouts using SRM Kraft and Glassine bags.  They are perfect for adding journaling or just to add a bunch of fun embellishments, which is what I chose with this layout.


I used a Kraft 4x6 Embossed Chevron Bag and layered it behind my photos.  Then filled it with some fun bits from the paper collection.  The perfect finishing touch to my layout and the embossed bag was some Stone Twine.  I wrapped the twine around the bag a couple of times and tied a double bow. I then added a fun clear sticker from the Fall Sentiment set.  I love how SRM's clear stickers look like printed text on your pages.  Awesome for someone like me who can never stamp a sentiment straight!


There are so many sizes and patterns to choose from with SRM's Kraft and Glassine bags!  You can use them for so many things, the possibilities are endless.  And there are lots of different themes of Sticker Sentiments too.  Be sure to check them out! 

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a scrappy day!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh, how fun this is! Love it!