Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Project Life Summer Pages by Laurel


Welcome to day #2 of our Project Life mini feature.  

Laurel Seabrook loves Project Life and loves her SRM Stickers.  Here's what happens when she puts them together.  To see more details, just click on the photos.  Let's hear from Laurel in her own words...

"I love how easy it is to add all the little details to my Project Life pages using the SRM Stickers."


"Don't be afraid to trim your stickers.  On the bottom left pocket, I only wanted the word 'Hooray' not the whole sentiment 'Hooray USA' from the Patriotic Set so I just trimmed it."



"One of my favorite things to do is to place the stickers right onto the photos themselves."



Thanks Laurel for sharing your Summer Fun with us in your Project Life pages.  What a fun solution to keeping track of family activities.


SRM Stickers are simply perfect for using on Project Life.  Just ask Laurel!
Be sure to join us tomorrow when Latrice Murphy shares her bright Project Life style.  

1 comment:

Tessa Buys said...

Great pages, Laurel! Love the sticker splicing tip - I do that all the time :).