Monday, June 4, 2018

Love is Patient by Michele


Good morning! Michele here with a card using the new Bible Margin's Love stamp set
I truly love this verse......there is so much truth to these words. 

I used a stencil to create a soft wood grain texture to the background. 
I stamped directly over it using black ink and my Mini Misti.  I stamped it 3 times to get a crisp, black impression. I added a bit of color using my Copic markers. 


I added a couple of strips of blue card stock and added cream colored twine and a couple of pink posies. Lastly, I added a few pink gems scattered about the card. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

montana said...

Custom car stickers are customized stickers for your car. Let your car grab all the attention of our innovative car stickers. Our car decal stickers wholesale gives you the relishing experience making your cars look elegant. We have a variety of decal stickers that will impart a lasting impression only on faces of the viewer, but not any mark on the car. They bestow a graceful and attention-grabbing look to your car.

montana said...

Another important aspect of buying car window stickers is ensuring that the website you are visiting is secure. You do not want to give any personal information out over the Internet. A website will often require you to make a small payment upfront to gain access to their online gallery. This can lead to identity theft, which is one of the biggest concerns for many individuals today.

Tom Sahar said...

Best design custom vinul sticker Visity our website

Custom vinyl sticker