Friday, February 2, 2018

Birthday Gifts with SRM Tubes by Giorgia


Hello SRM friends, Giorgia here with an idea for a sweet birthday gift: many of my colleagues celebrate birthday in January, so I made them a little something.
 SRM mini tubes are my go to when I need a cute package for chocolates and sweets: how cool is that you can see through the tubes and be amazed with all the sweetness inside? It really screams open me, eat me!

I filled SRM mini tubes with chocolates and I decorated them with Stickers By The Dozen/Birthday stickers by wrapping around them different strips.
Then I embellished the tubes with jute twine and other stickers. 



I adhered clear stickers on punched pieces and on white cardstock that I cut in a banner shape. In just a few minutes I created a cute gift to brighten my colleague's day and celebrate them!





Until next time,


ciao, Giorgia


SRM products used 
SaveSave