Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Bible Journaling with Stamps by Karen


Hello!  Karen here today with some Bible Journaling with SRM Stamps. 


In the Book of Exodus, God tells Moses,
"Say this to the people of Israel: 'I AM has sent me to you'" (3:14). 
God, I AM, is past, present, and future. 
He is, as the verb indicates, the essence of all being. 
God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, three in one. 


For this page, I began by stamping Father, Son, & Holy Spirit in yellow. I felt it was a little too light, so I added darker yellow/gold layers with my ColorIn Watercolor Twists and waterbrush. I repeatedly stamped "I am" over the yellow and added the "amen" block stamp throughout the page.
I repeated the element of 3 with three mixed media leaves.


We are so incredibly blessed by a God who wants to be, and is, present with us. He meets all our needs because He is all things. Be blessed today as you reflect on the great I AM.

For my bible journaling page I used:

No comments: