Thursday, July 21, 2016

Stamped Stitches Background Stamp by Juliana


Hello everyone! It's Juliana here with you to share a card I created using the SRM Stickers Stamped Stitches stamp set.  It is a great set, that is perfect for creating stitched borders on cards, scrapbook pages and more. However, I thought it would be fun to share with you a different way to use this stamp set.


Instead of using each stamp individually, I placed each of the stamps on to a large acrylic stamping block and created my own background stamp. I stamped the image using Versamark Ink, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and then heat set it using a heat gun.


I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to create the rainbow of colors. I wanted to keep the colors bright, so I only added a very small amount of water to help blend the individual colors.

To further embellish the card, I added several die cut stars and some wood veneer stars. The final touch was a stamped sentiment. I used the "Hello" from the Coffee Time stamps set using Versamark Ink, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and heat set it.


I hope you enjoyed learning a fun new way to use the SRM Stickers Stamped Stitches stamp set. Thanks for stopping by today!
HUGS!
Juliana

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Very pretty card!