Friday, April 29, 2016

Clearly the Best by Shantaie


Hello my crafty darlings, Shantaie here with a Mother's day (or anyday) gift idea for someone special in your life. I treasure so many of the Mother figures that have graced my life over the years, as well as countless dear friends that uplifted me in various ways so that I could be a better Mother to my girls (and all my many "adopted" teens over the years).  Motherhood and Mothering are lifelong jobs, so a sweet little gift seems in order don't you think? :)


I started with a clear purse box and added a gold dotty vellum panel in the back, I began layering with a 4" white doily and a floral frame. A little swirled circle, and a die cut flower sit just behind a floral printed paper flower, and those two ribbons creating the perfect place for the greeting using mothers day express yourself stickers.


I left this gift box empty to allow me to fill it later with a gift later, and to allow you to decide what you can fill yours with! Chocolate, gift cards, or a pretty bracelet are some of my favorites! ;) 

Thanks for dropping by!  Have a crafty day!



No comments: