Friday, August 28, 2015

I Woof You & Watercolors by Juliana


Hello SRM Friends! It's Juliana here to share a card I created using the A Dog's Life Stamp Set. Having a four legged fur baby myself, I immediately fell in love with this stamp set and couldn't wait to create a card with it.

SRM Stickers Blog - I Woof You & Watercolors by Juliana - #card #janesdoodles #adogslife #stampedstitches #watercolors

I used some Post-it notes to create masks of the dog and dog house so that I could layer the images. I then stamped the images with permanent black ink and colored them in using watercolors.


To create my "grass" I used the zig zag stitches stamp from the Stamped Stitches #1 Stamp Set.

Once the paint was dry, I gave my puppy a shiny nose by applying a layer of Glossy Accents.

SRM Stickers Blog - I Woof You & Watercolors by Juliana - #card #janesdoodles #adogslife #stampedstitches #watercolors

Don't you just "Woof" this new stamp set too? Thanks for stopping by today and we can't wait to see what you create and share with us using this set!

HUGS!
Juliana

No comments: