Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Kraft Bag by Shantaie


'Twas the night before Christmas... Shantaie Fowler joining you doing some last minute wrapping!  I'm so happy you decided to stop by because I have such a fun set of tags to share with you! I will start by telling you how each year I plan a fun and {usually crazy} theme for our Christmas season, last year was Grinchmas in whooville, that was a lot of fun and may be hard to top! This year we decided to try "Alice in winter wonderland" as our theme. Not so much the "down the rabbit hole" Alice as it is a woodsy wintery wonderland. I wanted to make a set of package tags to give as a gift to my daughter within our theme. I knew an embossed kraft bag would be the most perfect way to present them to her!


I started with a chevron embossed kraft bag and added a luxurious silver doily  directly to the bag and layered it with the patterned paper I used for my top hats that I cut with the Silhouette. I embellished the bag with a bow and lace, a feather and shimmer twine in gold.


Each tag is embellished with a ribbon and a feather. I glittered little flags that are dressed with Fancy sentiments as is the front of the kraft bag.  I had so much fun making these tags and I know she will love them! I can bet she will love that bag even more than the tags that come in it! :)


You can take this idea and use it for other holidays an occasions.  I simply love all the packaging options from SRM.  They truly have helped to make my Christmas merry and bright! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love your hats, the theme and the wonderful ribbon, flowers and feathers. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.