Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2 Layouts by Corrie

Corrie Jones is a layout expert.  No doubt about it.  When she was tasked to use SRM Labels by the Dozen in an unexpected way, she went right to it and created an amazing layout.  

I love what Corrie had to say about this layout and SRM's Labels by the Dozen Brights: 

"I am a real fan of the SRM Labels by the Dozen.  I think they are super cute and so easy to use!  I mean you can have them for journaling blocks or tags or places for embellishments.  Here is the page i created with my Labels by the Dozen Bright Blank labels.  I love the colors in these!!"



Corrie continues:  "I did not want the labels to compete with other patterns, so instead of using patterned paper, I created a custom watercolor and gesso background.  I love how it came out."  And so do we Corrie!  So do we!




For her second layout Corrie's assignment was to use SRM's Sticker Stitches in unexpected ways and so she did! :)  Here's what Corrie had to say about her layout:  "The stitches stickers are my new favorite.  They really are the perfect little touch on a layout.  Plus, they give that stitched look in seconds!  Love it!"


The dreamy look of this layout is enhanced by the fact that Corrie did not use patterned paper.  Instead she created a muted background and then used the Sticker Stitches and embellishments to create the pattern on her page.  



Thank you Corrie for 2 beautiful layouts and a ton of inspiration!

By the way, I'm featured on the Creating Keepsakes Blog today and it's all about SRM Container products.  The post goes live at 10:00 am Mountain Time.  See you there!  

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What fun layouts.

SandeeNC said...

How pretty, love the way the stickers take center stage!

Patti J said...

These are wonderful! I so need to scrap some (100's) pages! Thanks for the inspiration :) Susan, loved your feature at Creating Keepsakes today!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous!