Monday, December 31, 2012

Date Night Invitation by Jamie


We're excited to showcase a new project by Jamie Cripps. Jamie created a Glassine Bag invitation that contains brand new border stickers that you'll see later this week when we reveal our CHA 2013 products! Enjoy the SNEAK PEEK!

Jamie says, "Having two kids, it seems like getting out of the house for date night is impossible without quite a bit of planning! I try to plan date nights a couple weeks in advance and I love to create invitations for my husband to stash in his coat, his car, even in his laptop!" These Glassine bags are perfect to house my invitations and of course the new Wedding Border Stickers are fabulous on them!"




Stick around all week.. Wednesday through Friday we're showing off our new items, and Susan is in the mood for some giveaways!

2 comments:

~jan said...

Great project, Jamie!

Melanie said...

Cute idea, Jamie. I love that you stash the invites for him to find. Clever!