Monday, July 30, 2012

CHA Highlights

SRM Stickers recently attended CHA in Chicago to release our new collection. Here are a few highlights from the show!

Our fearless leader Susan McShirley with SRM fan and friend, Christine Meyer;


Our popular SRM Stickers class with 100 attendees creating 6 projects in 2 hours;


John and Susan at the SRM Stickers booth;


Susan with Shannon Morgan's tiny calendar project;


Susan showing off brand new projects by Shantaie Fowler and Jan Tatomir;


Join us tomorrow for a a set of holiday tags using new "Labels by the Dozen"!

5 comments:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I attended CHA 2011 Winter and loved talking to you, Susan! I just loved the make and take, and you had delicious tangerines for us. You are so sweet, and I really miss getting to see you in person. Thank you for sharing all the fun with us today. Brings back memories!

Carolyn King said...

GREAT pictures! Wish I could have been there---looks like a wonderful time!

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous photos. I have yet to attend CHA. I need to plan to attend soon. Would love to meet ya and see the SRM booth!

Christine said...

Awww how fun to see my picture! What an amazing company you are and an absolute pleasure to visit at your booth!

~jan said...

Love seeing these show photos!!