Thursday, March 15, 2012

Altered Butterfly Frame by Amy


Amy Duff has a clever project to share today, an altered frame and coordinating tag. Amy says, "I took the We Got Your Border stickers from sheet #57001 Baby Boy and placed them on a tag. I then die cut a butterfly from the tag to make a frame and placed a picture behind it. A few butterfly punches and a little trim to embellish, and my tag is complete."



Amy then took the positive side and created a mini picture frame;



"This makes a cute little gift set give to new parents or grandparents and it's super easy to create! When I was making this, I was very careful to notice my sticker usage. Why you ask? Because I like to stretch my products as much as possible! This project takes a quarter of the sheet so you still have plently left to create cards, layouts, etc."

6 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very cute!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the idea of the negative and then using the butterfly on a frame, what a great use of goodies.

Virginia L. said...

Outstanding, Amy! I love the idea of stickers on diecut shapes!! Totally CASing this!

~jan said...

What a wonderful set, Amy! Any new parent or grandparent would love it! Great job with the baby boy border stickers!

Carolyn King said...

Awesome set , Amy!!! Love it!

Carolyn King said...

Awesome set , Amy!!! Love it!