Monday, February 14, 2011

Designer Julie Lacey

Please welcome Julie Lacey to the SRM Stickers 2011 Design Team!



Hello! My name is Julie Lacey and I'm so excited for this chance to be working with SRM Stickers. I have been stamping for over 10 years. I live in Northfield, MN with my husband Jeff and our 3 dogs Lexie, Dublin and Henry. I work full time as a Controller. Besides stamping, I enjoy traveling, movies and True Blood.



You can view more of Julie's work at her blog by clicking HERE.

7 comments:

Jane said...

PERFECT!!!!!!!

Virginia L. said...

Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous work, Julie!! So glad that you are on SRM team!

Melanie said...

I LOVE this card! It has such great colors and design. So happy to be on the team with you!

sam said...

love this card! so amazing!

Christine Traversa said...

awesome card! so glad to work with you!

Kim said...

Julie, you have some amazing talent. So glad to be working with you!

Unknown said...

love, love, LOVE your card, just my style too!! can't wait to see more of your amazing work throughout our DT term!!