Friday, December 17, 2010

Tubes, Tubes, and more Tubes!

Hi and welcome to the SRM Stickers Blog! I have another tube for you today -- here's my take on a holiday tube. I used die cuts, ribbon, and SRM Stickers - a simple combination for a quick and easy project. I found delicious mint M&Ms to fill my tube. I created a coordinating mini card to accompany my gift tube.



Monday is the start of yet another inspirational week at the SRM Stickers Blog! We'll start the week with a fantastic layout by Amy Heller which was recently published! Have a terrific weekend...

6 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very cute! I love the colors on these!!

Jocelyn said...

Just wonderful!!!! Love this!!!

beckyjune said...

very cute! I'll have to look for those mint M&M's, too.

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Wonderful project - love the traditional red and green!

Amy Heller said...

So adorable, Jen!!

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

This is gorgeous. I have been looking for tubes in the UK for months. Can you tell me what size these tubes are.

Is there any chance you could put a search gadget on your blog so that I could look at specific posts again? It would be ever so helpful as you have some very inspirational projects.

Many thanks

ilove2cutpaper