Friday, October 29, 2010

Bazzill Appreciation Day


I have an inspirational post for you today, full of clever designs by our Design Team using SRM Stickers and Bazzill Basics Cardstock products. We love using Bazzill for our projects -- the cardstock, card and envelope sets, 'Just the Edge' decorative strips, the list goes on.

Enjoy!


by Nina:






by Kathy:




by Jenyfur:



by Tobi:




by Tania:






by Jing-Jing:




by Jen M.:




by Helen:






by Gina:




by Deana:




by Amy:




by Carole:




I'll be back on Monday as we begin another week of sensational sticker projects. Be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook FanPage as well, there's always something beautiful to see.

9 comments:

NinaB said...

I love Bazzill Basics products. Great projects, everyone!

{VICKI} said...

Love Bazzill and Love all the cards showed today----

beckyjune said...

Gorgeous work, everyone!

Tanis said...

Looks like I missed it by ! Well, my cards are up on my blog here:
http://papercanvas.wordpress.com/2010/10/29/bazzill-friday/
SUPER DUPER job everyone!!

Erika M. said...

Loving the combination of Bazzill and SRM stickers in these fabulous cards!

Shirley said...

gorgeous cards!

Deana said...

Awesome work, everyone!

I ♥ SRM + BAZZILL! :-)

Melissa said...

Oh these are all so beautiful! Loving what this team is creating. Just what I needed to see before making some more cards.

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards are sooooooo awesome ladies!!! Thanks for sharing!!!