Friday, February 26, 2010

Mini Cards Extreme!


Welcome to Friday at SRM Stickers. I always try to provide you with something fun on Fridays...and today is no exception! The SRM Designers have been busy bees, creating project after project to inspire you. I tasked the Team to make sets of mini cards using SRM Stickers. Just look at the results!


by Deana:




by Jenyfur:






by Amy:




by Carole:




by Kathy:




by Gina:




by Helen:




by Tanis:




by Norma:




I seriously can't wait for Monday for the start of Baby Month. The baby projects I have for you next week are nothing short of amazing. Our February Guest Designer Challenge ends this weekend so get your entries linked up. Our March Guest Designer Challenge will be announced on Monday! Have a great, crafty weekend... xoxo


jenyfur

23 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

There's not one that doesn't work for me, how fab!

NinaB said...

Each set is just fabulous. Great job, ladies!

beckyjune said...

Beautiful work, ladies!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh my word these are all just amazing!!!

Bonita Rose said...

so much inspiration here.. love them all! I can't wait to make more minis with your stickers.. I am LOVING THEM!

Amy Heller said...

So fun!! Mini cards are so great! I LOVE all the variety the DT brought! Just delicious, ladies!

Tanis said...

All so different and all so AMAZING!!
Just goes to show you how incredibly versatile these stickers are!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Seriously, mind blowingly wonderful, totally totally inspiring!

Anonymous said...

it's so COOL how these are all so unique and varied ~ LOVE it!!

Amanda Profumo said...

Darling card sets! I loved them all!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These are all stunning! So many stellar ideas for quick, but incredibly gorgeous cards.

Virginia L. said...

FABULOUS CARDS! Love the DT's cards and I'm dying to have some SRM stickers now...

mustangkayla said...

Love all the mini cards!

Joanna said...

wow these are all super cute!

Deana said...

Total inspiration in that post... you all ROCK the cards like nobody's business! :-)

Gina said...

Such a variety of minis from everyone . . . Great Work Ladies! :)

Linda Beeson said...

What really favulous ideas! LOVE how different they all are.

Norma Kennedy said...

What a bunch of FAANTANSTICO cards... Every one is rocking the SRM Stickers !

lindsay ostrom said...

I am so so impressed with all of the cards that you guys are turning out! I am going to work on a baby project for March to share. So great Jen!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So lovin' these cards!!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Great minis everyone! You guys are awesome! Thank you for all of the inspiration and yummy-ness!! I have a big bonus coming from work and I can't wait to shop for some SRM Stickers!! Wahooooooo!

Thanks for all you do jen!
XXXOOO

Raechelle Bellus said...

Each set is beautiful ladies! Excellent work!

Steph Ackerman said...

I love them all, each set is so different. Great job.